Tuesday, January 15, 2008

small magazine

I love magazines. The worst part about this obsession is that they pile up. I can go through a magazine in less than an hour (except for The New Yorker ... those can take days or weeks or months). I am pretty good about purging the piles of mags but there are always those that stick around for years.

So I was super excited when I saw this new magazine for parents. Small is an online mag and it has everything an actual periodical would ... but it doesn't end up in your recycle bin. Their philosophy is "small scale independent design small sized for kids". The photography is gorgeous. And the art direction is right-on. I hope to see more mags like this in the future.

Oh! Another great fact about Small ... it's free. To subscribe, you just type in your email. Can't beat that.



No comments: