Friday, August 17, 2007

multiple partners

I absolutely love working with my husband. It is both the easiest and most challenging partnership I have ever had. Sometimes we finish each other's sentences. Other times we need to help each other understand things (which doesn't always come easy). But we grow exponentially. I like to think that it adds years to our marriage... and I mean that in GOOD way.

Almost everything you see on this blog has had the input of T. He always makes the work better.

I get the occasional opportunity to work with other writers. It is great to step out of our world and get a new perspective. There are so many talented people in our business ... our friend Kevin is one of those people. He wrote some ads for Pitchfork Media, the erudite music critics from Chicago. These were so much fun to art direct.

Thanks for the great writing, Kevin.

No comments: