Thursday, October 23, 2008

V O T E !


Today I was thinking about how for the first time in my 35 years I feel fully engaged in my community, in my country, in the world as a whole. I wonder if it has to do with age or having a family or just the general state of this world. I sense that other Americans are feeling it for the first time too. Maybe this is what we have needed to wake up to for so long.

T and I are finishing up our mail-in ballots tonight. I hope that all who read this blog are voting. It is so important. Especially now.

Tomorrow Partners
was featured here recently. They have created a series of voting posters that you can either purchase or download for free. Makes the miss the giant ad agency printer. I'd have them plastered all over the place if I could!

via: Grain Edit

No comments: