Tuesday, July 7, 2009

paci drop


No idea why I do these things, but right after I weaned our seven month old I decided to wean our three year old of the pacifier. Yesterday we made a trip to our local Labor and Delivery ward and left D's "pacis" there for the newborns. After dealing with a clueless information desk lady (how many times do I have to wink while explaining why we are there?) we met wonderful Nurse Patty who assured D that his lifeline to sleep would be delivered to the nursery.

Let's hope tonight is better than last night!

You all may have noticed that I have been bad about blogging lately ... summer is here and we are living outside. I have had a few days where I haven't even turned on the computer. Keep checking back. I am going to shoot for a couple of posts a week.

No comments: