Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i love ALL of these

Most of the people that know me are aware that I love type. There is not one piece of art in our house that doesn't have some sort of letter or number in it. We own six Hatch Show Prints. For our anniversary one year I gave T three gigantic antique gas station price numbers (they are 1'x5' and solid metal). For his birthday I gave him a map of Chicago from Ork Posters.


And now I'm wanting all of Douglas Wilson's posters for sale at Keep Calm. Douglas is a multi-disciplinary graphic designer, photographer, art director, & instructor currently living in Springfield, Missouri USA. I wish so much I had had him as my teacher for type class. Look at some of the assignments he gives his students. His blog, here are things I like, is to the right.


T might be getting one of these posters for Valentines Day. Notice a pattern?

No comments: